The fog and haze consists mainly of sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides and respirable particulate matter, which combine with the mist to make the sky instantly dark and dark. And the source of fog and haze is diverse, such as automobile exhaust, industrial emissions, building dust, garbage incineration, and even volcanic eruptions. Smog weather is usually formed by a mixture of various sources of pollution.
There are three elements in the formation of fog and haze: The first is to generate a physical source of particulate dust. Second, the poor movement caused dust. Third, the dust source and the motion difference process are concentrated in a certain spatial range, and the particles eventually aggregate with water molecules to form a fog and haze.
At this time, the choice of protective equipment should be N95 mask, KN90 mask, gas mask or air purifier etc. Because these masks can effectively filter out particulate matter from the air. So when you go out, do a self-protection, wear a special anti-fog and haze PM2.5 mask.
Our company have a lot of these masks, if you have any needs, please contact us or email us via email@example.com.
- Company Website News Release
- Safety Equipment Supplying With Offshore Oil Ri...
- Are You Going To NSC Congress & Expo 2018?
- PPE PLUS SHOW
- China & US Personal Protective Equipment Indust...
- Welcome Christmas, Carnival Together
- Grow Together, Progress Together
- WINTER SOLSTICE
- Run For Love
- New Year, New Weather
- What Are The Pollutants In The Air
- Study Tour-----PPE Plus
- The Development Of Gas Mask
- Use The Right Glove For Proper Protection
- Proper Use Of The Safety Helmets
- Start Work, Everything Goes Smoothly