Fall protection is essential for people to working at high altitude, because the harm of falling is unpredictable. The reason is that the fall time is short, but the distance is large. It's also fast and powerful. And sometimes the consequences are severe and irreversible. So fall protection is very important for people working at high altitude.
There are several rules about falling protection:
1.OSHA (US Occupational Safety and Health Administration) stipulates that employees must be equipped with a fall protection system in a workplace above 1.8 meters.
2.In European health and safety regulations, high altitude is defined as a working position with a free fall distance of more than 2 meters.
3.The Canadian Department of Labor requires that fall protection equipment be installed above 2.4 meters.
4.China's national standards stipulate that more than 2 meters for high-level operations (GB/T 3608-2008).
PPE Plus company has a reliable safety belt, and you can work in the height of the less potential safety hazards. So if you have any needs, please contact us or email us via email@example.com
- Company Website News Release
- Safety Equipment Supplying With Offshore Oil Ri...
- Are You Going To NSC Congress & Expo 2018?
- PPE PLUS SHOW
- China & US Personal Protective Equipment Indust...
- Welcome Christmas, Carnival Together
- Grow Together, Progress Together
- WINTER SOLSTICE
- Run For Love
- New Year, New Weather
- We Are Family
- China & Finland Hold Talks
- The Fog And Haze Is Coming, Do You Have A Mask?
- What Are The Pollutants In The Air
- Study Tour-----PPE Plus
- The Development Of Gas Mask
- Use The Right Glove For Proper Protection
- Proper Use Of The Safety Helmets
- Start Work, Everything Goes Smoothly