On Jan. 15,2019, president Xi Jinping and Finland president Sauli Niinisto hold talks at the Great Hall of the people. And the two heads of state agreed to jointly write a new chapter in the development of China & Finland relations.
Xi Jinping pointed out that promoting the development of both sides should make full use of the convenient conditions brought about by the China-European class, promote two-way trade, carry out tripartite cooperation, and promote inter-Asian European connectivity.
And Finland is ready to work with China to implement the action plan, deepen practical cooperation in trade and other fields, enhance people-to-people changes and strengthen cooperation in sports, especially winter sports. Finland will take the rotating presidency of the EU in the second half of the year as an opportunity to push for closer ties between the EU and China.
To strengthen cooperation between China and Finland not only serves the common interests of the two countries and peoples, but also injects more positive energy into the maintenance of the world pace, stability and prosperity.
With the support of the two countries, the trade between the two sides will develop better and better.
- Company Website News Release
- Safety Equipment Supplying With Offshore Oil Ri...
- Are You Going To NSC Congress & Expo 2018?
- PPE PLUS SHOW
- China & US Personal Protective Equipment Indust...
- Welcome Christmas, Carnival Together
- Grow Together, Progress Together
- WINTER SOLSTICE
- Run For Love
- New Year, New Weather
- The Fog And Haze Is Coming, Do You Have A Mask?
- What Are The Pollutants In The Air
- Study Tour-----PPE Plus
- The Development Of Gas Mask
- Use The Right Glove For Proper Protection
- Proper Use Of The Safety Helmets
- Start Work, Everything Goes Smoothly