Respiratory protective equipment is essential for people working on construction sites, so how can we use it properly and make it live longer?
How to use respiratory protection products:
First: One-handed light grip.
Second: Cover to the nose and mouth.
Third: Nested into the lower headband.
Forth: Take out the upper headband.
Fifth: Nested in the upper headband.
Last: Adjust nose clips and headbands, check air tightness.
How to clean protective equipment:
A: Remove filter material and valve plate before cleaning.
B: Pour the right amount of warm water or neutral soapy water.
C: Clean the stain with a soft brush and dry it with a sterile towel.
Some respiratory protection products need to be replaced every day or replaced for 8 hours. And it is forbidden to continue to use after cleaning. For reusable respiratory protection products, we hope you can save and clean them properly, which will make them last longer. And our company has many respiratory protection products, if you have any needs, please contact us or email to us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The importance of Personal Protective Equipment
- Managing Risk with Personal Protective Equipment
- China & US Personal Protective Equipment Indust...
- How to Choose a Right Respirator
- The importance of anti noise earplugs
- Inspection and maintenance of hand protection p...
- Application of eye and face protection products
- The advantages of headband earmuffs
- How to choose the hanging point of the seat bel...
- Respiratory Protective Equipment Market in future
- Classification of insulation products
- Precautions when using seat belts
- Work Safely with the Proper Respirator
- GAS MASK
- Part of the gas mask