If you stay in very noisy place for a long time, your hearing may be impaired. Noise-induced hearing loss is the most common permanent injury in the world, but it is completely preventable.
Characteristics of noise-induced hearing loss:
l No obvious trauma
l No obvious scars
l Not easy to detect at the earliest
l It takes several years to diagnose
How to choose ear protection products:
1. Noise source control or sound isolation.
2. Need hearing protection.
3. Good adhesion to the ear.
4. It can effectively filter noise.
5. Comfortable to wear and easy to use.
Our company will provide you with more anti noise earplugs, if you have any needs, please contact us or email to us via email@example.com.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The importance of Personal Protective Equipment
- Managing Risk with Personal Protective Equipment
- China & US Personal Protective Equipment Indust...
- How to Choose a Right Respirator
- Use and maintenance of respiratory protection p...
- Inspection and maintenance of hand protection p...
- Application of eye and face protection products
- The advantages of headband earmuffs
- How to choose the hanging point of the seat bel...
- Respiratory Protective Equipment Market in future
- Classification of insulation products
- Precautions when using seat belts
- Work Safely with the Proper Respirator
- GAS MASK