The global respiratory protective equipment market is expected to reach USD 8.53 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The reason is rising awareness towards employee health & safety along with increasing respiratory diseases is anticipated to drive industry growth over the forecast period.
Established safety standards by regulatory agencies including Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) particularly in Europe and North America have also contributed towards industry growth. Stringent regulations for threshold levels have been set by Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) for employees in healthcare sectors worldwide.
First of all, the supplied air respirator is worn when the negative pressure and powered air purifying respirators do not provide adequate protection. So Supplied air respirator is expected to be the fastest growing product segment.
And self contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) accounted for over 40% of the total revenue share of the supplied air respirators and is expected to witness the fastest growth over the next seven years owing to increasing penetration in chemical/petrochemical, mining and sub-sea oil & gas industries.
Global respiratory protective equipment market was USD 4,822.4 million in 2014 and is expected to reach USD 8,538.4 million by 2022, North America emerged as the leading regional market with demand share exceeding 35% in 2014. Stringent occupational health & safety norms coupled with growing oil & gas, chemicals and manufacturing industry particularly in the U.S. and Canada is expected to drive the regional growth.
This shows that respiratory protection equipment will have a good market. With the support of the market, hope that our company can sell respiratory protection equipment to all around the world.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The importance of Personal Protective Equipment
- Managing Risk with Personal Protective Equipment
- China & US Personal Protective Equipment Indust...
- How to Choose a Right Respirator
- The importance of anti noise earplugs
- Use and maintenance of respiratory protection p...
- Inspection and maintenance of hand protection p...
- Application of eye and face protection products
- The advantages of headband earmuffs
- How to choose the hanging point of the seat bel...
- Classification of insulation products
- Precautions when using seat belts
- Work Safely with the Proper Respirator
- GAS MASK
- Part of the gas mask
- The importance of hearing protection
- The wearing method of full face gas mask