Hand protective equipment is often used in our daily life, so how to check hand protective equipment is correct? How do you use it for longer?
How to check hand protective equipment?
1.Check the gloves for damage before each use, whether there is damage, small holes, abrasion, especially finger joints;
2.Chemical resistant gloves can be inspected using the inflation method;
3.If the glove is damaged, infiltrated, or pierced, the glove must be replaced and the hand thoroughly cleaned;
How to maintenance hand protection equipment?
1. Please clean the appearance of the gloves before removing the gloves;
2. Gloves can be rinsed in running water and then air dried, but the protective properties of the gloves may be affected;
3. When a large amount of chemical substances remain, wash with a suitable solvent;
4. Avoid using corrosive cleaning solutions;
5. After washing, dry thoroughly;
Dry, protected from light, in a room temperature environment.
PPE Plus company has many hand protection products, and our company provides this product for many companies, if you have any needs, please contact us or email to us via email@example.com.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The importance of Personal Protective Equipment
- Managing Risk with Personal Protective Equipment
- China & US Personal Protective Equipment Indust...
- How to Choose a Right Respirator
- The importance of anti noise earplugs
- Use and maintenance of respiratory protection p...
- Application of eye and face protection products
- The advantages of headband earmuffs
- How to choose the hanging point of the seat bel...
- Respiratory Protective Equipment Market in future
- Classification of insulation products
- Precautions when using seat belts
- Work Safely with the Proper Respirator
- GAS MASK
- Part of the gas mask
- The importance of hearing protection