Eye and face protection is divided into primary protection, intermediate protection and secondary protection. The primary protection is protective glasses, the intermediate protection is blinkers, and the secondary protection is protective screen.
Protective glasses can withstand low energy shocks (3mm diameter steel ball, 45m/s) and harmful rays, such as ultraviolet and infrared. Blinkers can anti moderate energy shocks (120m/s), dust and fine particles and harmful chemicals and so on. Shield screen is a more comprehensive face protection, it can withstand explosion or solid caused by high energy impact, as well as liquid sputtering may cause facial damage.
PPE Plus company can provide you with more safe and reliable eye and face protection product. If you have any needs, please contact us or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Industry Knowledge
- The importance of Personal Protective Equipment
- Managing Risk with Personal Protective Equipment
- China & US Personal Protective Equipment Indust...
- How to Choose a Right Respirator
- The importance of anti noise earplugs
- Use and maintenance of respiratory protection p...
- Inspection and maintenance of hand protection p...
- The advantages of headband earmuffs
- How to choose the hanging point of the seat bel...
- Respiratory Protective Equipment Market in future
- Classification of insulation products
- Precautions when using seat belts
- Work Safely with the Proper Respirator
- GAS MASK
- Part of the gas mask
- The importance of hearing protection
- The wearing method of full face gas mask